Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today I got an email from my Aunt in georga. When I first started my tests and had the possibility of being diagnosed with lupus she told me I was in her prayers, little did I know not only was I in her prayers, but also in the prayers of individuals I do not even know! The power of love is strong! Love may not be able to cure my RA, or any diease of that matter, but love can help the person battle and push on. Love can make a sick person live longer than he or she was given, without love you feel there is no reason to push forward and give up. I find myself very luck and am sorounded by love. I have
a wonderful family, careing parents, and adorable son, an awesome boyfriend and friends around the world I hope to some day meet! Thank you all for the love! I send my love back to you!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment