Monday, February 22, 2010

Breath!!

Ok so last night My back muscles were very sore from hockey! I wanted to relax and make my back feel better but I knew I had stuff to do, so all day was spent cleaning and running arands. When I got back at 6 I knew I had more to do and was planning on doing it. But of corse dad being typical dad had to remind me! We will just leave it as it was a stressful day, so I decided my laundry could wait an hour and I went to lay on my floor to make my back a bit better. However the Canada vs USA game was on and I could hear dad watching the game, so I bought a relaxing cd on iTunes and put In the headphones! Laying there with nothing going threw my head and focusing on my breathing was the most relaxing thing I have ever done! While doing that every pain in my body was lifted! I have decided I want to learn how to properly meditate and possibly tai chi!! I want to do as much as I can to de stress myself and live a healthy life!

As for all the tests results came back but I have a doctors apointment this Thursday to descuss with my doctor, nothing has been flagged however! I will up date again when I know more! Love u all!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment